Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Want to make your mark as a woman, read this! If not, keep moving....

Every woman who is a leader or wants to be in a leadership position in the near future needs to watch this. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick the brains of females in control. I am not talking small fry, I am talking the top 'dogs' of multimillion dollar, blue chip companies. I felt like hugging these women and giving them a huge bouquet of the most beautiful roses I could find. I know I am from a different part of the world and some of you might shut this down before you even look at it and say ’how does this one concern me?’. Humour me!


The world might still not be perfect if women were more involved in making decisions but it would definitely be better in more ways than one. A woman’s gifts are so underused that it’s amazing how long things have gone on. It’s possible. It is possible to have a great family, a great job and be a great mum. You will not be a supermom, but then again no one is. We need to learn to just do our best and stop being our own worst enemy! 

If you haven't already looked up Forbes Women online, then you need to. Please!

Please feel free to share and pass on. The more information we have, the better. We need to wake up!! You will be amazed what you find women accomplishing if you can just look outside your comfort zone, just outside your fence, just outside your town, outside your country. Take a look at what is possible!! Be inspired!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is very inspiring. I came across this article from ofili's tweet and i must say i'm inspired. Kip it up and indeed, we can make a difference in our world as women despite what the society thinks.

    check out my blog http://lynnville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynnville! Really awesome to have like minds think together and make things happen! I was practically jumping up and down in excitement after I saw the video and I just had to share. Glad it had the desired effect!

      Delete