Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Rich and Job Creation

This youtube link of a TED presentation was sent to me on twitter and I was intrigued because it said to have been banned. Now I understand why. Please continue....



It's true, too true for comfort and it was coming from one of the guys who didn't need to say it. I mean, he was doing fantastic regardless, but he said it anyway.

If you think you know the secret to job creation and boosting our economy or have had wool over your eyes and are oblivious to the issue altogether, this is a good way to spend 5 minutes and 50 seconds of your time today. Trust me.



Don't forget to 'get' the message. Will let this one marinate.....but a good piece is definitely brewing for my next post. Do you think he makes some good points or his analogy a bit skewed? Don't forget to share too...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you 'got' it! Maybe we need to be thinking a bit deeper and become a less reactive society. Things are not always what they seem.

      Delete